- It is a type of loan that provides the customer with the opportunity to withdraw and deposit money at any time within a certain limit in order to meet the short-term loan need.
- Interest is accrued and collected in quarterly periods.
- These are the loans that are sensitive to the interest rate changes in the market.
- It is a type of loan to meet short-term immediate cash needs.
- The loan amount, interest rate and maturity are determined on the date of use and do not change until the end of the term.
- It allows you to borrow at a fixed rate in changing market conditions.
- The loan is closed at the end of maturity together with the principal and interest.
Installment Commercial Loans
- These are loans that can be used to purchase goods in cash and to meet business needs.
- They are installment loans, which are made available in a certain maturity and within the framework of a payment plan, and whose payments can be made on a flexible or fixed basis.
Foreign Currency Indexed Loans
- These are the loans that are indexed to a certain foreign currency type, used in TL at the current foreign exchange buying rates, and collected in TL by calculating the principal and interest repayment amount according to the indexed currency type and amount. Foreign Currency Indexed Loans can also be used as spot or installment loans.
Tax Foreign Currency Loan
- Foreign currency loans to be taken as collateral and/or foreign currency loans extended for commercial and professional purposes, not exceeding the amount of foreign currency securities issued by the central administrations and central banks of the member countries of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) or their surety, kept in their branches in Turkey, or are foreign currency loans with a maturity of more than one year, of US$ 5 million or more.
- These are the letters of guarantee addressed to the contracting authority that guarantee that the beneficiary will sign the contract related to the tender and give the performance guarantee letter if the work awarded to the beneficiary remains on the beneficiary.
- These are the letters of guarantee given that the contract and specification provisions regarding the tendered work will be fulfilled completely.
Advance Payment Guarantees
- These are the letters of guarantee given to guarantee the advances paid to the beneficiary to cover the expenses related to this preparation and subsequently deducted from the final remuneration in cases where prior preparation is required for the tendered work.
Free Topic Letters of Guarantee
- These are the letters of guarantee issued to different authorities, other real or legal persons for situations that differ from the subjects of the letters of guarantee with the subject of tender.
Free Topic letters of guarantee
Letters of guarantee addressed to customs
Letters of guarantee addressed to the Court and Enforcement Offices
Letters of guarantee addressed to tax offices
Letters of guarantee on dealership guarantee
Letters of guarantee on the purchase of goods
Letters of guarantee for cash supply
Letters of guarantee on deposit and security deposit
External (Overseas) Warranties
- Letters of guarantee issued to foreign counterparts.