By using Nurolbank's name and logo, never reply to e-mails that ask for your personal and financial information (such as your account, customer or TR Identity number). Your logins to Internet Banking are recorded for your safety.
Security Measures for Internet Banking
- Access should be provided by typing "http://www.nurolbank.com.tr" in the browser address bar, and make sure that the Internet Branch address starts with "https://internetsube.nurolbank.com.tr". On all Internet Branch pages, there must be a lock mark in the lower or upper right corner of your browser. When the sign is clicked, there should be statements stating that the page is encrypted with SSL and that the site belongs to Nurolbank.
- If you do not perform any transactions for 5 minutes during your Internet Banking session, a warning window will appear and you will be asked if you want to continue with the transactions. If you do not respond to this window within 1 minute or if you click the "Logout" option, your session will be closed. If you choose to continue with transactions, your session will continue where it left off.
- Do not make your internet banking transactions from public places (internet cafes, etc.) or other computers that you are not sure of. There is a risk of having various programs installed on public computers that are used to capture your account information and personal passwords.
- Some recently emerged software can record ("log") every key pressed on the computer keyboard. It is recommended to use the "Virtual Keyboard" security application while logging into Internet Banking in order not to be adversely affected by this type of software, which can be encountered especially in places where computers are used multiple times (such as internet cafes, workplaces ...). This application allows you to enter the digit section of your Internet Banking username and password by clicking the keys on the "virtual keyboard" with the mouse.
- Never share your private information such as your Internet Banking User Name and Password with third parties. Do not keep this information in writing.
- When exiting Internet Banking, be sure to use the "Safe Logout" button and close the window after making sure that you are quitting Internet Banking.
Internet Banking login, SMS Verification
The "Security Code" is sent with an SMS to the customer's mobile phone number registered in our system. Security Code is entered on the screen by the user and SMS Verification is performed.
- The Security Code is for single use only.
- Attention should be paid to the use of uppercase and lowercase letters.
- The screen entry must be made within 3 minutes.
Why Security Code?
- To use SMS Verification, it is sufficient to have your mobile phone with you.
- The application is independent of your user information and since the Security Code will be sent to your own mobile phone, the transactions you set cannot be performed by anyone other than you.